Conditions and Policies
Lisa Eve will always provide the best possible guidance & healing in partnership with Spirit; with Masters of Light and her Spiritual Guides. By choosing to download Guided Meditations or have a session or consulting call, you agree that all decisions you make in your life are entirely your responsibility, and therefore you agree to never hold Lisa Eve responsible for your life decisions and outcomes.
In-Person Sessions: When meeting in-person, sessions may include a full-body scan to realign the body systems. This is a fully-clothed session, and a massage table is generally used. If needed, Lisa Eve may apply hands-on healing, as guided by Spirit. Lisa Eve will always ask if you are comfortable with hands-on healing.
Sexual advances, request for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will be constituted as sexual harassment and will not be tolerated.
In the event that you become injured either directly or indirectly as a result, in whole or in part, of the aforesaid in-person, over the phone sessions, or downloadable content, you hereby hold harmless and indemnify Lisa Eve, her principals, and agents from all claims and liability whatsoever.
Medical Disclaimer: Lisa Eve is not a medical doctor and does not practice medicine. Lisa Eve does not diagnose, cure, heal, treat disease or otherwise prescribe medication.
Disclaimer for all purchases and downloadable content: Do not play or listen to while driving or operating heavy machinery. Consuming alcohol within 24 hours of listening to a Guided Meditation will affect your results.
While sessions are confidential, Lisa Eve may choose to utilize information shared in a reading for research, writing and speaking engagements to enlighten others and will only do so as long as your name is NOT used.
Cancellation Policy: 48-hour Advance Notice is Required When Cancelling an Appointment.
- If you are able to give Lisa Eve at least 48 hours, you may reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- If you are unable to give Lisa Eve at least 48 hours notice to cancel your appointment you will not be entitled to choose a later appointment time. *Sometimes emergencies happen. Notice given less than 48 hours due to an emergency will be rescheduled on a case-by-case basis.
- No-shows: A “no-show” is someone who does not show up for an appointment (phone or in-person), for whatever reason. If you are a no-show, you will not be entitled to reschedule.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late to your in-person session or are late to a phone session, your time will still end at the said appointment time and the “full” session rate still applies.
Refunds: All downloadable content and sessions purchased are final. No refunds.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for In-Person Fairs (Wellness, Holistic and Metaphysical)
- You may cancel up to 1 day before the event for a full refund.
- If you cancel on the day of the event, you will receive a refund for 50% of the purchase price.