LE Visions, LLC (“Company”) has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf).
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright, please see below for Reporting Copyright Infringement.
We believe in the free-flow of information, and this site may feature content that is not created by us, including videos, music, and images. All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright to the respective owners/authors. LisaEve.com makes no claim of copyright on such material.
Known authors/owners credit:
Unsplash: Amy Hirschi, Averie Woodard, Chastity Cortijo, Chris Montgomery, Christina Deravedisian, Filip Biotic, Ralph Ravi Kayden, Jose Hernandez Uribe, Stephanie Harvey, Tanya Trofymchuk, Jackie Hu
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit:
- A physical or electronic notification from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
After completing the above procedures, you must send a written, faxed or electronic notification to:
LE Visions LLC
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.